Garda Tourist Package
The ideal package for cyclists who like leisurely pace, minimal traffic, short rides, gentle climbs…
This package caters to a certain type of rider that we call “the dolce vita cyclist,” active cyclists who want to balance their days between a bike ride and other activities. The Dolce Vita cyclist may also be interested in sightseeing and experiencing Italy by bike for several hours per day. With a dedicated guide and suitable terrain, this package is the best choice if you are a leisurely paced cyclist and/or a cyclist who is comfortable and satisfied with rides of about 30 -35 miles per day.
We have explored our area for the best rides that suit a Dolce Vita cyclist and have created a weekly program featuring a unique and wonderful ride each day, guaranteed to provide fantastic scenery and an immersion into local Italian life. You can choose to arrive any day of the week and stay at least 4 days or longer. Some days the ride will include a special destination to experience local Italian culture, and other days the focus will be only on the bike ride, with an early return for free time in the afternoon.
This is the Rides of the week – all the rides will be around 30 and 50km max, some of them with van support and Lunch stop.
- Monday – Desenzano e Sirmione Peninsula ride
- Tuesday – Morenic Hills countryside ride with Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Wednesday – Valpolicella wine area ride with van support
- Thursday – East side Lake ride
- Friday – The city of Mantova ride with van support and Lunch in a typical restaurant
- Saturday – DAY OFF – time for relaxing, a visit to the spa, shopping or sightseeing Verona, Venezia or Milano
- Sunday – South Lake ride – Villafranca town
Cycling services and facilities
- Daily group ride with our professional guides
- Each day’s ride is designed specifically for the Dolce Vita cyclist, on quiet roads, van support as needed, and no big hills.
- Daily rides 6 days a week. Saturdays are a free day off the bike.
- Daily laundry service for bike clothing including free laundry bag.
- Van support for 2 rides per week. The other 4 days, the rides are closer to the hotel, and transportation is readily available if required.
- Option to ride for free on your last day post checkout (late check-out if possible or shower facilities available)
- Pictures of the daily ride posted on Flickr
- Custom Alè × Garda Bike Hotel cycling jersey
- Bike room for 50 bikes, with alarm, workshop and washing area
- Water bottles
- Single or twin shared accommodations in one of our Easy standard rooms in Hotel (we have also superior rooms and Jacuzzi Suites upon request).
- Apartament in our Hatelier Garda Home (apartments 150 meters from the Hotel).
- Gourmet Breakfast Buffet
- Lunch – fresh made pasta and salads till 5 pm. The Garda Tourist package includes two lunches during the ride.
- Dinner – from chef’s menu and daily specials (on Sunday evenings, the restaurant is closed, and dinner is on your own)
- Free bottled water with meals
- Water, energy drinks, bananas, bars and sandwiches for daily rides
Transfer with our driver and minivan from and to Verona “Valerio Catullo” airport (available from 8 am to 8 pm) with prior arrangement.
Extra Ride Activities
During each week, we organize a few afternoon/evening activities for you to participate in. Examples are a boat tour and aperitif, or dinner at a winery.
Non riding guest services
A suggested program (CLICK HERE) is available to guests detailing daily excursions by ferryboat, bus or train rides to the major attractions of the area including Verona, Venezia and Milano. We have 15 City bicycles for getting around the local area with a minimum of fuss (free of charge), to exclusive excursions in our Mercedes minivan with our private driver to visit the well-known cities and towns of the area. (The excursions are not included in the price)
Price and minimum stay
This offer is valid from March to November. The minimum stay for this special offer is 3 nights.
To obtain a price for the dates you would like to book, please check online through our booking engine (click here) if you don’t find any availability send us an email
(With Extra Cost)
PINARELLO BIKE RENTAL
EXCLUSIVE GUIDES & CUSTOM CYCLING PROGRAM
For cyclists who prefer to do their own thing and wish to ride at their own pace whether it is hard and fast or easy and slow we can organize a personalized, exclusive guided tour with on of our professional guides who can cater to your needs.
If you would prefer to stay in a single room, please let us know.
Massage Area with masseur and physiotherapist available with prior arrangement.