This package is for those cyclists wanting to explore their own roads and be free to ride without our guides. Maybe you have ridden in the area before or maybe you are just a free spirit…either way we have a great home base for you!
• Daily laundry service for bike clothing including free laundry net
• Bike room for 50 bikes, with alarm, workshop and washing area
• Unlimited water from the dispenser for the excursions
• More than 10 tours (gpx files) you can upload to your device (Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, etc...)
• Single or twin share accommodation in one of our Easy class hotel rooms in Hotel (we have also superior room and Jacuzzi Suite on request)
• Apartament in our Hatelier Garda Home (apartments in our Dependance 150 meters far from the Hotel).
• Breakfast - Buffet
• Lunch Buffet till 5 pm with starters, tasty hot dishes, bruschetta, pasta, salami, pizza, cheese, fresh salads, seasonal fruit and desserts,
• Dinner – a la carte with daily menus with a lot of variety for vegetarian, vegan and people with allergies. Click here to see an example of a daily Menù
• Free bottled water during the meals
• Unlimited supply of water and energy drinks, bananas and sandwiches for daily rides
Assistance - Medical expense Reimbursement - Luggage Insurance. For more info click here
This offer is valid from 01.03 to 15.11. There is NO minimum stay for this package
To obtain a price for the dates you would like to book, please check online through our booking engine (click here)
Guests who sign up for a “Solo” package may be allowed to TAKE PART IN OUR GUIDED TOURS for an additional cost (starting from € 50,00 per person), subject to availability depending upon the number of cycling guests on any given day. We limit the size of our ride for an exclusive experience and priority is given to guests with the all-inclusive package. Our bike manager will confirm the availability just few days in advance.
PINARELLO BIKE RENTAL
We have Pinarello bikes for rent including the new Pinarello Dogma F12 super bikes. We also have Pinarello Marvel, Gan, Razha and Mercurio (hybrid) or Nytro for leisurely cyclists. More info click here
For cyclists who prefer to do their own thing and wish to ride at their own pace whether it is hard and fast or easy and slow we can organize a personalized, exclusive guided tour with on of our professional guides who can cater to your needs.
Massage Area with masseur and physiotherapist available vwith prior arrangement.