1. PERSONAL SERVICE: Brothers Alberto and Nicola will ensure your stay is everything you expect it to be… and more. From reception, to the dining room, to the rides, they attend to every detail. They will often be on the daily ride, suffering up the hills with you, taking your picture, and sharing a laugh. It is personal service at its best.
2. AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE: Our family, the Verdolin’s, and all of our staff live here. We know the area, the language, the people, the customs, the food, the wine, the roads… no one else can provide you with the intimate local, real Italian life experience that we provide
3. COMFORT: Hotel Enjoy is a 4 star hotel, completely renovated in 2012, and named on the Trip Advisors list of Top 25 hotels in Italy. At Enjoy Garda Hotel, you will find old world quality with a fresh modern style and warm attentive service.
4. LOCAL CYCLING KNOWLEDGE: Our guides are local. They know the routes, but they also know the shortcuts, the steep hill around the corner for those that want to try it, the local points of interest, and where the best gelati can be found. They know the local riders that you pass, and they know alternate roads just in case… with our guides, you will ride like a local.
5. CHOOSE YOUR RIDES: You choose when and how to ride. Take a day off the bike to explore our area; choose a long ride or a short ride; choose a tough ride, or a more leisurely ride – it’s all up to you. Every day we offer multiple options – we have no shortage of roads and our terrain is as varied as you could hope for. Flats, mountains and everything in between. You are never locked in to a specific route or a certain type of riding, and there is never any pressure to move to a new location, or to stay on schedule.
6. ENJOY THE RIDE: You will be on a true holiday with us. No living out of a suitcase, moving from day to day, exhausted by the tight logistics to stay on schedule. With us, you will ride as hard as you like, explore our region, relax, eat well, make new friends, have a good night’s sleep, then repeat. You will return home happy and relaxed.
7. FAMILY FRIENDLY: If you are coming with non – riding family or friends, there is plenty for them to do in the area while you ride. Our family/ non cyclist package makes it possible for you and your family or friends to enjoy meals and pool time altogether, but also conveniently pursue your interests during the day. Your non- cycling friends and family will have plenty to do, and at the end of the day you can enjoy a delicious dinner together, and share stories of the day’s adventures.
8. THE BEST BIKES: For our cycling guests who’d prefer to leave their own bicycles at home, we provide many high quality full carbon bikes (Pinarello, Eddy Merckx and De Rosa) and E-Bikes with sizes to fit both men and women. Our high end bicycle rentals make your Italy road bike holiday carefree!
9. RIDE MORE OF ITALY: If you are interested in exploring different areas of Italy, we can arrange it. We have a relationship with four other bike hotels in Italy, run with our same philosophy, located in other Italian regions. Each hotel is locally owned, and caters to cyclists. Through one booking you can stay at up to 5 different hotels in 5 different regions of Italy. You can stay as long or as little as you like in each location, and we can help with your transfers. You are not bound by a specific schedule – you customize your vacation, and we will help you plan it. More info: www.italycyclingholidays.com
10. EVENTS AND DREAMS: Grand Tours, Gran Fondos and epic mountain passes – if your dream Bike Holiday in Italy includes any of these, we can take you there. We offer special excursions for those that want to ride and follow stages of the Giro, participate in a Gran Fondo, or ride some of the big passes of the Dolomites and Alps. Tell us about your dreams for cycling in Italy and we will make it happen.
We are the Lorenzo Verdolin family, and we own and personally manage Garda Bike Hotel in Peschiera del Garda. Our family has been in the hospitality business ...