Bellissimi…there is no better way to describe these two stunning cycling destinations where you can experience the very best Italy has to offer in one package…the lake, the mountains the wine, the food and conquering the epic climbs of the Giro d’Italia.
Lake Garda is one of the most beautiful inland lakes in Italy if not all of Europe. Stunning vistas of the shimmering lake framed by mountain peaks are a regular feature as you ride along its shoreline. Beyond the lake, charming vineyards and little historical towns all invite you to discover more of this beautiful region.There is no shortage of riding options to suit all abilities tastes around Lake Garda. Bormio is at the heart of the Italian Alps and iconic mountain passes including the Passo dello Stelvio, Passo Gavia and Passo Mortirolo; all legends of the Giro d’Italia that test your cycling ability like no other place on earth. This breathtaking backdrop will spark your inner desire to challenge yourself and conquer these beautiful yet unforgiving summits!
Garda Bike Hotel and Hotel Funivia share a passion for cycling and a strong bond between the families that own these unique properties. Through many years of serving cyclists of all levels, from all across the world, we have developed a range of services that surpass all other bike hotels in Italy. We are dedicated to cyclists and love nothing more than sharing our local rides with you so enjoy the best of both worlds with our Garda & Bormio package.
• Daily group ride with professional guides
• Bike rental (if needed)
• Daily laundry service for bike clothing
• Bike room with alarm, workshop and washing area
• Van support for mechanical assistance (if needed)
ENJOY GARDA HOTEL **** / Garda Bike Hotel (Peschiera del Garda)
• Single or twin share accommodation in one of our Easy class hotel rooms in Hotel (we have also superior room and Jacuzzi Suite on request)
• Apartament in our Hatelier Garda Home (apartments in our Dependance 150 meters far from the Hotel)
• Full board (breakfast, post ride buffet, dinner a la carte
HOTEL FUNIVIA *** (Bormio) - PARTNER HOTEL
• Single or twin share accommodation in one of our Alpine rooms
• Half board (breakfast, post ride snacks until 16.30, dinner a la carte)
Bormio is a town and comune with a population of about 4,100 located in the Province of Sondrio, Lombardy region of the Alps in northern Italy. The centre of the upper Valtellina valley, it is a popular winter sports resort. It was the site of the Alpine World Ski Championships in 1985 and 2005, and annually hosts the Alpine Ski World Cup. In addition to modern skiing facilities, the town is noted for the presence of several hot springs that have been tapped to provide water to three thermal baths.
• Transfers from / to Milano, Venezia, Verona or other major airport from northern Italy to Garda Bike Hotel
• Transfers from / to Milano, Venezia or other major airports from northern Italy to Bormio
• Customized transfer between Garda Bike Hotel and Bormio *
You can opt to ride on Lake Garda in the morning, shower, have lunch and then make the transfer later in the day, if you wish. It’s up to you. There is no rush and our driver is ready when you are. We’ll do whatever it takes to help you maximize your cycling time.
* while we transfer you to Bormio in our private min-van you can ride the Passo Gavia accompanied by our Garda Bike Hotel guides.
PINARELLO BIKE RENTAL
We have Pinarello bikes for rent including the new Pinarello Dogma F12 super bikes. We also have Pinarello Marvel, Gan, Razha and Mercurio (hybrid) or Nytro for leisurely cyclists.
RIDE PASSO GAVIA ON ROUTE TO BORMIO
Ride the Passo Gavia on route to Bormio accompanied by our Garda Bike Hotel guides while we transfer you to Hotel Funivia in our private min-van
PRIVATE GUIDE FOR ONE OR BOTH LOCATION
If you prefer your own private guide during your trip we can provide one for you. We can also provide the same private guide for both locations for you.
USE THE SAME RENTAL BIKE IN BOTH LOCATION
We’ll let you ride the same bike rental (various models available) in both locations, saving time on bike fitting and allowing you to get comfortable for the trip on “your” bike.
HIGHER OR LUXURY CATEGORY HOTEL
We have access to a wide range of hotels in Bormio, from the super friendly and excellent quality, 3-star Funivia, all the way up to, super-luxury 5-star, no expense spared.
If you would prefer to stay in a single room, please let us know.
This offer is valid from 25.05 to 25.09. (before and after the Stelvio Pass is closed for snow)
The minimum stay for this special offer is 6 nights (3 nights each location)
Because this package has so many variables and options available, please contact us, with the form below, and we will quickly supply you with your own custom package and prices