Forget the tourist brochures directing you to the crowds of Como, Lake Garda is the largest and most beautiful lake in all of Italy…period. If you have never gazed across its shores before you will fall in love with its beauty and be amazed by its immense size and the diversity of sights around its shoreline. Lake Garda acts as a bridge between the three regions of Lombardia, Trentino-Alto Adige and Veneto bringing together a union of geography, culture and history. Beyond the flat routes with breath taking views, you will discover Valpolicella with its fantastic vineyard and fruit tree covered landscapes, or the gentle undulations of the Morenic Hills. The nearby Monte Baldo and the 1600m plus ascents of Lessinia Regional Park will challenge the strongest riders. There is no shortage of riding options to suit all abilities tastes around Lake Garda.
From Lake Garda venture west to try a genuine cycling and epicurean experience in Piedmont, one of the most important red wine production regions in Italy and the birthplace of the ‘Slow Food’ movement. You will explore ancient hilltop towns and castles; enjoy our delicious traditional cuisine in our “trattorias” while rolling along the quiet routes of Langhe and Roero that feature on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Climb the charming hills, covered with Nebbiolo grape vineyards, and taste the best Barolo and Barbaresco wines from our family owned wine cellars. Experienced local guides intimately familiar with the region will accompany you on daily rides to explore and fill your sense with the sights and tastes of this highly underrated region where the cuisine and produce will far exceed your expectations. If you are keen for something truly out of the ordinary, the harvest experience in October and November is a fabulous time to visit Piedmont and witness the hillsides abuzz with activity as the vines are harvested.
While the food and wine is a highlight of Piedmont the cycling is no less delightful with epic mountain climbs through the Alps a short drive to the north of Turin and rolling hills of Langhe to the south there is something to suit every taste and level of rider.
We pick you up at the airport... We take you to Garda Bike Hotel... After 3-4 days (or more) we transfer you to Piedmont. Once in Pralormo, our colleagues of Hotel Scoiattolo (considered one of the best Italian Bike Hotel) will take care of you for another 3 or more nights; then we take you back to the airport.
You can join this tour any day, there is no minimum number of participants
This offer is valid from March to September
The minimun stay for this special offer is 6 nights (3 nights each location)
Gianni is the Director of the Hotel Lo Scoiattolo in Pralormo, he`ll be together with and inseparable from Luigina, to give you a good morning before you start breakfast. Samuele and Eleonora`s smile will make you feel at home, and strolling in our park, you will surely meet Filippo, Gianni`s father and founder of the hotel. And he stays busy each day with the care of the flowers and the large park. Since 2011 we climbed also by bicycle, a brand new project to which we have devoted our enthusiasm and our passion. The passion for your Cycling Holidays in Piedmont.
The nearest airport to Enjoy Garda Hotel is "Verona - Valerio Catullo"; the nearest airport to Hotel Lo Scoiattolo is "Torino - Caselle".
In any case we can arrange transfer service from and to the main airports of Northern Italy, such as Milano (LInate - Malpensa) Milano Bergamo, Venice. Please let us know your arrival and departure airport, and we’ll organize a perfect transfer! All you need to think about is having fun riding your bike!
At Garda Bike Hotel
• Accommodation in our hotel rooms or apartments
• our "Bici Love - ALL INCLUSIVE cycling package" including:
• Full board (breakfast, post ride buffet, dinner a la carte)
• Daily guided group rides (7 days per week), with van support on long rides
• Daily laundry service (bike clothing)
• Transfers from/to Verona with prior arrangement (driver available from 8 am to 8 pm)
• Full cycling kit by Alè
At Piedmont Bike hotel
• Accommodation in a modern and comfortable room
• Special breakfast buffet from 7 to 10
• After ride buffet with snacks and pizzas
• Dinners are 4 courses dinner in our Restaurant with water and coffee offered (wine excluded)
• One tasting dinner with Roero and Langhe wine in the family cellar in the heart of Roero region;
• Guided daily cycling tours, with a local Guide. This includes local riding, the best way to discover our beautiful region on two wheels: Langhe, Roero and Monferrato UNESCO sites
• Daily laundry service for technical clothes
• Sandwich, bananas and water for your daily tours
• Mineral salts and power bars
• bike room (corner workshop locked with video surveillance)
• bike washing area
• Assistance and bike recovery in case of emergencies
• Technogym wellness area, sauna and outdoor swimming pool
• Our Piedmont Bike Hotel cycling jersey by Santini
• Free wifi
The total price for this special offer starts from € 199,00 per 1 person, in double/twin room, per night
Contact Us for a custom offer, for individual cyclists as well as for teams and clubs.
The following services are available at additional cost:
• Overnight in single room
• Unaccompanied luggage and bike transfer between Garda Bike Hotel and Hotel Lo Scoiattolo in our private mini-van if you are making your own way to Bormio,
• Leave your bike at home and rent one of our high quality Pinarello F8/F10 Dogma bikes during your stay at both Garda Bike Hotel as well as Hotel Lo Scoiattolo,
• Airport transfers to Garda Bike Hotel from most major northern Italian airports by prior arrangement.
The following will not be included in the quoted price of the package:
• Flights and airport transfers (except the transfer Verona "Valerio Catullo" - Garda Bike Hotel or Garda Bike Hotel - Verona "Valerio Catullo")
• Personal expenses and purchases, such as alcoholic drinks unless specifically mentioned in the programme above,