At Lake Garda, the largest of the Italian Lakes, your days will be spent on unforgettable rides along the spectacular lake, through the vineyards of the Valpolicella region, and into Verona, the city of Romeo & Juliet. Daily rides with our guides start from the hotel and explore the diverse cycling terrain that surrounds our region.
Combining the joys of cycling at Lake Garda with cycling in the heart of Italy, with the opportunity to even visit the Colosseum and ancient Rome, can only mean more of a good thing!
Our partner, Silva Bike Hotel, is in Fiuggi, only 70 km from Rome, in the middle of the wonderful countryside. The thermal spa city of Fiuggi, at 600 m above the sea level, is rich in forested land, and the surrounding area offers many interesting villages with historical centers. This region, on the south side of Rome, lies nearby the wonderful landscapes of Monti Simbruini and the valley of river Sacco. Along the biking routes, it is common to see professional cyclists, such as Vincenzo Nibali, Valerio Agnoli and Stefano Pirazzi on a training ride.
We’ll pick you up at the airport and take you to Garda Bike Hotel. After 3-4 days (or more) we’ll organize a transfer for you to the Roman Countryside (we suggest that you travel by train from Verona to Rome, as it is the quickest and most comfortable way to go; we’ll organize the transfer from and to the train station with our private van).
Once in Fiuggi, our colleagues at Silva Bike Hotel (the best Bike Hotel in Lazio) will take care of you for the next 3 or more nights; then they will arrange your transfer back to the airport.
You can begin this tour any day, and there is no minimum number of participants.
This offer is valid from March through September
The minimum stay for this special offer is 6 nights (3 nights at each location)
Our partner, Silva Hotel Splendid, is in Fiuggi not far from the “Eternal City” of Rome, surrounded by rolling hills, pristine rivers and quaint, old villages. This is a 4-star family owned hotel with an excellent restaurant serving high quality cuisine typical of the area and made with locally grown or made ingredients. The hotel also has an in-house spa. Isabella and Gianrocco Visocchi and the Catalano families will welcome you.
The nearest airport to Enjoy Garda Hotel is "Verona - Valerio Catullo";
the nearest airport to Silvia Hotel Splendid is "Fiumicino (FCO) – Leonardo Da Vinci" in Rome.
We can also arrange transfer service from and to the main airports of Northern Italy, such as Milano (Linate - Malpensa), Milano Bergamo, Venice, and Bologna. Let us know, and we’ll organize it. All you need to think about is having fun riding your bike!
At Garda Bike Hotel
• Accommodation in our hotel rooms or apartments
• our "Bici Love - ALL INCLUSIVE cycling package" including:
• Full board (breakfast, post ride buffet, dinner a la carte)
• Daily guided group rides (7 days per week), with van support on long rides
• Daily laundry service (bike clothing)
• Transfers from/to Verona with prior arrangement
• Full cycling kit by Alè
At Silva Bike Hotel
• Overnight stay in Superior Room
• Hearty breakfast for cyclists
• Banana, sandwich, tart and water for the ride
• Light lunch upon return
• Dinner with Chef’s delicacies (1/4 bottle of wine and ½ bottle mineral water)
• Daily cycling tour with a local guide
• 1 appetizer with Local Products
• 1 Lunch in a typical restaurant
• Silva Bike Hotel cycling jersey by Santini
• free access at Silva Spa with use of a spa kit (bathrobe, towels, flip flops)
• free Wi-fi
• free access to Technogym
• daily laundry service for cycling clothing
• heated outdoor swimming pool
• A secure bike room with cleaning area, lock, security camera, workshop
• activities for non-cyclists
Garda Bike Hotel
At Garda Bike Hotel we operate on a flexible schedule with guided rides every day of the week during the cycling season, with flexibility to cater to our guests’ needs. During your stay, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred rides from our extensive ride list to suit your abilities and interest. Some routes will take you over rolling hills, others will give you breathtaking views, and some days you will conquer the highest mountains around us! Our rides are not only challenging but also feature our unique Italian landscape and culture…on one ride we’ll take a ferry across the lake, on another we’ll ride through historic Verona, the city of Rome & Juliet and on another we may stop at a cellar and taste our best local wine. Our rides offer something for everyone!
Silva Bike Hotel
Riding along rolling hills, you will take in the landscapes of pristine rivers, clear lakes, vineyards and olive groves. Some of the area’s best roads are also part of the itineraries of the Granfondo “Valerio Agnoli” and “Granfondo Campagnolo Roma” where thousands of amateur cyclists admire the beauties of Roman Countryside. Silva Bike Hotel also leads a ride, by mountain bike, along an ancient railway and the Roman Appian way to get to the Colosseum, or a ride heading south through the rolling hills of Ciociaria, and visiting an outdoor market and lunch in a local restaurant. Finally, after your tour, relax at Silva Spa: Turkish baths, emotional showers, Kneipp stations, outdoor and indoor heated swimming pools, Finnish Saunas and Grotto with Chromotherapy. Cycling, wellness and relaxation… what else do you need?
The total price for this special offer starts from € 199,00 per 1 person, in double/twin room, per night
Contact us for a custom offer, for individual cyclists as well as for teams and clubs.
The following services are available at additional cost:
• Overnight in single room
• Transfer between Garda Bike Hotel and Silva Bike Hotel by train, with luggage, plus private mini-van from/to the train station
• Bike rental is not included: leave your bike at home and rent one of our high quality Pinarello F10 Dogma bikes during your stay at both Garda Bike Hotel and Silva Bike Hotel
• Airport transfers to the Hotels from most major northern Italian airports by prior arrangement.
The following will not be included in the quoted price of the package:
• Flights and airport transfers (except the transfer from Verona "Valerio Catullo" to Garda Bike Hotel or Garda Bike Hotel to Verona "Valerio Catullo")
• Personal Insurance
• Personal expenses and purchases, such as alcoholic drinks unless specifically mentioned above.
In June 2018 my wife and I spent four nights at Lake Garda followed by four nights in Fiuggi. What a truly enjoyable and amazing experience. Our main goal was too enjoy the cycling which far exceeded our expectations. The tour guides, bike mechanics, support and hotel staff were all really amazing and helpful. The rides in both Lake Garda and Fiuggi were superb, definitely the best road rides I have been on and the views were spectacular. Each day there were rides to suit all fitness levels and although my wife on some days selected to do the shorter rides we would meet up for the ferry trip, wine tasting or coffee break during the ride and usually end up doing part of the ride together, so we were not totally separated for the day. The delicious food on offer was something to really look forward to after a hard ride. In Lake Garda I would definitely recommend a walk to the old town of Peschiera Del Garda. We will definitely be back in the near future, but this time for a longer duration