At Lake Garda the largest of the Italian Lakes your days will be spent on unforgettable rides along the spectacular lake, through the vineyards of the Valpolicella region, and into Verona, the city of Romeo & Juliet. Daily rides with our guides start from the hotel and explore the diverse cycling terrain that surrounds our region. From spectacular challenges such as the Tour of the Three Lakes, to local Gran Fondo such as Gran Fondo Damiano Cunego for a uniquely Italian cycling experience, to something a little gentler such as an easy roll into Borghetto for a coffee by the river, we have all bases covered at Lake Garda. Combining the joys of cycling at Lake Garda with a sojourn to the Adriatic can only mean more of a good thing!
Our partner Lungomare Bike Hotel is located in Cesenatico on the Adriatic Coast, the birthplace of Marco Pantani and is your gateway to the spectacular Romagna region framed by the ocean and the Apennine mountains. Explore the routes where Italy’s much loved champion trained through rolling hills and rugged paths through to mountain passes. As you ride through ancient hilltop villages that dot the countryside, the horizon opens up to spectacular views of the Romagna, stretching all the way to the sea. Some of these very roads also feature in the world famous “Nove Colli” (Nine Hills) Gran Fondo, quite easily one of Italy’s biggest amateur cycling events, for good reason. If a more relaxed riding experience takes your fancy, rolling along the coast is a great way to experience one of the most popular holiday regions in Italy. This is a perfect cycling holiday with something for all abilities. With a hotel that features an in-house spa, Cesenatico offers so much more than just riding. For days when you may not want to jump on a saddle there are beautiful beaches and fascinating sites of historic importance to visit.
We pick you up at the airport... We take you to Garda Bike Hotel... After 3-4 days (or more) we transfer you to the Adriatic coast. Once in Cesenatico, our colleagues of Hotel Lungomare (considered one of the best Italian Bike Hotel) will take care of you for another 3 or more nights; then we take you back to the airport.
You can join this tour any day, there is no minimum number of participants
This offer is valid from March to September
The minimum stay for this special offer is 6 nights (3 nights each location)
Our partner Hotel Lungomare s located in Cesenatico on the Adriatic Coast, the birthplace of Marco Pantani and is your gateway to the spectacular Romagna region framed by the ocean and the Apennine mountains. This is a 4 star family owned hotel with an excellent restaurant serving high quality cuisine typical of the area made with the best local produce, and an in-house spa. Silvia, Lorenzo and all the Pasolini family will welcome you with a big smile.
The nearest airport to Enjoy Garda Hotel is "Verona - Valerio Catullo"; the nearest airport to Hotel Lungomare is "Bologna - Marco Polo".
In any case we can arrange transfer service from and to the main airports of Northern Italy, such as Milano (LInate - Malpensa) Milano Bergamo, Venice. Please let us know your arrival and departure airport, and we’ll organize a perfect transfer! All you need to think about is having fun riding your bike!
At Garda Bike Hotel on Lake Garda
• Accommodation in our hotel rooms or apartments
• our "Bici Love - ALL INCLUSIVE cycling package" including:
• Full board (breakfast, post ride buffet, dinner a la carte)
• Daily guided group rides (7 days per week), with van support on long rides
• Daily laundry service (bike clothing)
• Transfers from/to Verona with prior arrangement
• Full cycling kit by Alè
At Hotel Lungomare in Cesenatico
• Overnight stay
• Full breakfast buffet
• Light lunch upon return
• Dinner in our restaurant with water & wine
• Daily guided rides
• Cycling jersey Lungomare Bike Hotel by Santini
• free access to wellness area "Lungobenessere"
• free Wi-fi
• free access to gym by Technogym with panoramic sea view
• daily laundry service for cycling clothing
• heated outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool
• use of beach towels
• A big secure bike room with cleaning area, lock, security camera, compressor, workshop
• use of leisure bikes
• Entry to the Museum Spazio Pantani in Cesenatico
• a huge activities program for non-cycling friends
The total price for this special offer starts from € 199,00 per 1 person, in double/twin room, per night
Contact Us for a custom offer, for individual cyclists as well as for teams and clubs.
The following services are available at additional cost:
• Overnight in single room
• Unaccompanied luggage and bike transfer between Garda Bike Hotel and Hotel Lungomare in Cesenatico
• Bike rental: Leave your bike at home and rent one of our high quality Pinarello F10 Dogma bikes during your stay at both Garda Bike Hotel as well as Hotel Lungomare,
• Airport transfers to the Hotels from most major northern Italian airports by prior arrangement.
The following will not be included in the quoted price of the package:
• Flights and airport transfers (except the transfer Verona "Valerio Catullo" - Garda Bike Hotel or Garda Bike Hotel - Verona "Valerio Catullo")
• Personal expenses and purchases, such as alcoholic drinks unless specifically mentioned in the programme above
• transfer between Garda Bike Hotel and Hotel Lungomare in Cesenatico
The Lake Garda and Adriatic Sea cycling package is a fantastic combination. Though not too far from one another both areas are unique with local customs and food so you get to experience two "mini vacations".
Spending time exploring the quiet roads and hill towns of the Romagna region and the vineyards and scenic routes around Lake Garda made for excellent days out in the saddle. I can't say enough about how great the guides were! The Pinarellos were meticulously kept, and every ride was well planned, with perfectly timed breaks for coffee and gelato, and great conversation. This was my second visit to Garda Bike Hotel, and my first to Hotel Lungomare in Cesenatico. You can't beat both of these family run hotels. The Pasolini family at Hotel Lungomare, and the Verdolin family at Garda Bike Hotel and their staff made me and my wife feel really special and their teams of chefs prepared the best food I've had in Italy!
It is important to note that there is plenty to do for those who aren't cyclists. My wife had a great time relaxing by the pools, spending time on the beach, getting a few spa treatments, shopping, and attending a cooking class. I highly recommend booking a package between Lake Garda and Cesenatico on the Adriatic sea.