For some people, group riding is not the ideal way to enjoy a cycling holiday. A customized trip with a private guide just for you, going your own pace over suitable terrain is the best choice if you are a new cyclist, casual cyclist, leisurely paced cyclist, or cyclist without a lot of group
There are many reasons to consider our Dolce Vita private package:
- An EXCLUSIVE GUIDE just for you
- NO GROUP rides
- CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM that you can decide directly with the Bike Manager
- CUSTOMIZED TIMING of departure and return
We strongly recommend that casual or less experienced riders have a private guide (separate from our daily guided group rides), who will plan routes with you to ride as little or long as you like, at the time of day you like, and at the pace and terrain that you determine is right for you.
We can tailor your tours not only on speed, distance, difficulty, but also on the type of bike experience you want. Generally, you will cover approximately 40/50 kilometres per day by bike, at a leisurely pace. We can tailor this distance for you. We avoid the most difficult climbs and make interesting and delicious stops along the way. With a focus on local, artisanal food and wine… you’ll cycle to authentic farms, vineyards and kitchens in our region, as well as to lakeside and hilltop ancient villages. During your stay, you’ll participate in leisurely destination rides, visiting a winery, a cheesemaker, a tortellini kitchen, and visit local towns that have no shortage of gelaterias and local specialty shops.
If you want to make your holiday even sweeter, consider renting our new 2018 PINARELLO NYTRO road eBike. An eBike is not a scooter, but a regular bike which you must pedal, and that also has a small engine that can be turned on as needed. It’s not a heavy mountain bike, or a city hybrid, but a proper road bike.
Our destinations are often located in the hills, or out in the country where the terrain varies quite a bit. With the eBike, you will relax and not worry about the length of the trip, or the steepness of the hills. Instead you will appreciate the landscape and enjoy the sights and fragrances around you, while riding at your pace, and if/when you feel the need for some help, the engine is available to give you just the boost you want.
What's the Dolce Vita package?
'"Dolce Vita" is an exclusive package with a private guide and a specific program of "leisurely rides." Dolce Vita riders are typically newer riders, riders with less group riding experience and/or very casual riders.
> What's the difference between the "Dolce Vita" package and the “Bici Love” package?
With the Bici Love all inclusive package you will ride in a group of cycling guests from the hotel. It is not a private ride, and it is open to all cycling guests who have selected this package. With Dolce Vita, you will not ride with a group ( unless its your group that you are traveling with), and it will be a private ride.
For the Bici Love package, it’s important to select the right level group to join ( we offer up to 3 levels) so that you are riding with people somewhat equal to your own ability. We try to keep the group together as much as possible during the ride. Your cycling holiday will be more enjoyable when you feel comfortable with the pace and handling skills (climbing, descending, merging with traffic, etc) of the group you are with. In our Bici Love rides, there are usually only 1-2 breaks during the ride… and you’ll be back around mid-afternoon. The focus of the Bici Love package is on cycling, and specifcally, group cycling.
The Dolce Vita package offers individuals the chance to ride at a more leisurely pace than the group rides, and with a private guide. The guide can tailor each day's ride to your preferences for ride length, amount of climbing, etc. Because you have a private guide exclusive to you, you'll have more flexibility to stop along the way for some sightseeing, picture taking, etc. You can stop several times, including one lengthier stop for a full lunch in a local restaurant or vineyard during the ride… so you may be back later in the afternoon. The focus of the Dolce Vita package is on leisurely cycling to a destination, enjoying the local cuisine and relaxing in the Italian countryside and villages.
if you want to make your holiday even sweeter, consider renting our new 2018 PINARELLO NYTRO road eBike. An eBike is not a scooter, but a regular bike which you pedal, and that also has a small engine that can be turned on as needed. It’s not a heavy mountain bike, or a city hybrid, but a proper road bike.
Our destinations are often located in the hills, or out in the country where the terrain varies quite a bit. With the eBike, you will relax and not worry about the length of the trip, the steepness of the hills or your ability to keep up with others in your group. Instead you will appreciate the landscape and enjoy the sights and fragrances around you, while riding at your pace, and if/when you feel the need for some help, the engine is available to give you just the boost you want.
The bike is fantastic. It’s incredibly smooth. I’ve tried to think of analogies to describe the bonus feature of this bike. It’s like going from old straight skis to parabolic skis. Or, to use and Irish proverb, it’s like always having the wind at your back. On climbs I felt less strain on my surgically repaired knee. It was as though I had one more gear. Many times I didn’t use the support at all. But it was nice when I did. I still got a great workout. My heart rate fluctuated appropriately and I felt the workout the next day.
This offer is valid from 01.03 to 31.10.
The minimum stay for this special offer is 3 nights.
Private shuttle bus service from and to Verona “Valerio Catullo” airport (available from 8 am to 8 pm) with prior arrangement.
• Single or twin share accommodation in one of our Easy class hotel rooms in Hotel (we have also superior room and Jacuzzi Suite on request)
• Apartment in our Hatelier Garda Home (150 meters far from the Hotel).
• Breakfast - Buffet with a selection of warm, cold, sweet and savoury treats,
• Afternoon post ride - Buffet till 5 pm with starters, tasty hot dishes, bruschetta, pasta, salami, pizza, cheese, fresh salads, seasonal fruit and desserts,
• Dinner – Gourmet meals with set menus including choices in our beautiful restaurant where you can choose sit indoors or outdoors on the terrace and celebrate your day’s achievements
• Free bottled water during the meals
• Unlimited supply of water and energy drinks, bananas and sandwiches for daily rides
• Daily rides 7 days a week (from Monday to Sunday included)
• Our professional guides who will accompany you during our daily rides
• Wine tasting & Gourmet experiences
• Immediate assistance and bicycle recovery service in the event of accidents
• Daily laundry service for your bike clothing including your own free laundry net bag
• Bike room for 50 bikes, video-monitored with alarm and equipped with a workshop and washing area
• An area for guests to build and dismantle their bike for travel, including a room to store the bike bags.
• Shoe drying facilities in the event of wet rides
• Special agreement with specialized bike shops
• Options to ride on your last day post checkout: shower facilities and bag storage available
• More than 20 detailed itineraries for cycling around our beautiful region
• Garmin GPS Rental (€ 10,00 per day)
• Garda Bike Hotel Musette and a "special gift" from Alberto and Nicola.
• Garda Bike Hotel water bottles made by ELITE.
Our guides are equipped with cameras to provide you with a free selection of all the best pictures from your daily rides that you can download from our Flickr account.
After the tour you can relax in our new Jacuzzi Terrace.
A program is at the guest's disposal with detailed daily excursions with ferryboat, bus or train rides to the major attractions of the area including Verona, Venezia and Milano. 15 City bicycles for getting around the local area with minimum of fuss Exclusive excursions in our Mercedes minivan with our private driver to visit the well-known cities and towns of the area. More Info
The total price for this cycling package starts from € 170,00 per person, per night, in a double/twin room.
Please note that this is a sample rate, and is subject to change based upon holiday and other high volume periods, as well as room availability. To obtain a price for the dates you would like to book, please check online through our booking engine, or email us with your dates.
E BIKE RENTAL
In addition to our Pinarello bikes (including the fabulous Pinarello Dogma F10 super bikes and Pinarello Gan) we are now happy to offer to our guests our new E – Bikes.
Discounted entry tickets for three of the major thermal & wellness centres of the area - Villa dei Cedri in Lazise, Aquaria in Sirmione, & Aquardens in Valpolicella.
Massage Area with masseur and physiotherapist available with prior arrangement.