Adieu, boring spinning! Overcrowded Mallorca? No thanks! We have the perfect cycling package for your off-season.
The winter/early spring weather in Peschiera is so mild that its possible, and very comfortable to engage in wonderful rides from November till March. Our weather is nice enough that is common to see our local riders and even some pro teams riding our roads all winter long. Just grab your arm and leg warmers, a jacket and gloves, and you’ll be able to fully immerse in an off-season cycling adventure.
Enjoy a relaxing winter cycling holiday without frozen fingers and feet. Or, plan a training camp to get ready for the coming season. You’ll get the same package as our in-season guests, with guided tours, delicious meals, and a relaxing hotel stay, with only minor changes to our routes, depending upon higher altitude weather. Best of all, you get to enjoy our guided tours at a great price.
• • •
Offer valid from 01.11. to 30.03.
Guided Tours included
We’ll guide you on our rides to our “secret” routes around Lake Garda, to places you would never find on your own, along the hilly landscape of the “Colline Moreniche” and through the Valpolicella. No traffic at all, and having the road practically to yourself equals lots of fun! Lake Garda, from November til April, is very quiet and you can ride everywhere, from flat to hilly roads, and sometimes even to the big mountains, with no stress from tourists and traffic. After your ride, relax at a spa, visit a winery, do a little shopping, all without the crowds of the summer season.
• Single or twin share accommodation in one of our Easy class hotel rooms in Hotel (we have also superior room and Jacuzzi Suite on request)
• Apartament in our Hatelier Garda Home (apartments in our Dependance 150 meters far from the Hotel).
• Breakfast - Buffet
• Dinner – a la carte with daily menus with a lot of variety for vegetarian, vegan and people with allergies. Click here to see an example of a daily Menù
• Unlimited supply of water and energy drinks, bananas and sandwiches for daily rides
• Insurance for Assistance - Medical Expense Reimbursement - Luggage Insurance. For more information click here.
• Bike room for 50 bikes, video-monitored with alarm and equipped with a workshop and washing area
• Daily laundry service for your bike clothing including your own free laundry net bag
• Options to ride on your last day post checkout: shower facilities and bag storage available
• More than 20 detailed gpx files itineraries for cycling around our beautiful region
Guided tours with our professional cycling guides divided in two different levels (Classic and Enthusiastic): during the winter time we ride 4 times per week, as follows:
- for a stay of 3 nights: 1 tour is included
- for a stay of 4/5 nights: 2 tours are included
- for a stay of 6 nights: 3 tours are included
- for a stay of 7 nights: 4 tours are included
The minimum stay for this special offer is 3 nights.
To obtain a price for the dates you would like to book, please check online through our booking engine (click here)