The ideal all inclusive package for enthusiastic cyclists is also our most popular. This package provides accommodation, meals and a wide range of riding options in small groups, through the most beautiful sceneries of our territory; everyday you’ll be accompanied by our expert guides who will show you the roads only the locals know!
Private shuttle bus service from and to Verona “Valerio Catullo” airport (available from 8 am to 8 pm) with prior arrangement
• Single or twin share accommodation in one of our Easy class hotel rooms in Hotel (we have also superior room and suite in request)
• Apartament in our dependance
• Breakfast - Buffet with a selection of warm, cold, sweet and savoury treats,
• Afternoon post ride - Buffet till 5 pm with starters, tasty hot dishes, bruschetta, pasta, salami, pizza, cheese, fresh salads, seasonal fruit and desserts,
• Dinner – Gourmet meals with set menus including choices in our beautiful restaurant where you can choose sit indoors or outdoors on the terrace and celebrate your day’s achievements
• Free bottled water during the meals
• Unlimited supply of water and energy drinks, bananas and sandwiches for daily rides
• Bike room for 50 bikes, video-monitored with alarm and equipped with a workshop and washing area
• An area for guests to build and dismantle their bike for travel, including a room to store the bike bags.
• Daily rides 7 days a week (from Monday to Sunday included)
• Daily rides with options for difficulty and intensity levels
• Our professional guides who will accompany you during our daily rides
• Van support for mechanical assistance (only in long rides more than 100 km)
• Daily laundry service for your bike clothing including your own free laundry net bag
• Shoe drying facilities in the event of wet rides
• Special agreement with specialized bike shops
• Options to ride on your last day post checkout: shower facilities and bag storage available
• More than 20 detailed itineraries for cycling around our beautiful region
• Garmin GPS Rental (€ 10,00 per day)
• Immediate assistance and bicycle recovery service in the event of accidents
• Garda Bike Hotel Musette and a "special gift" from Alberto and Nicola.
• Garda Bike Hotel water bottles made by ELITE.
Our guides are equipped with cameras to provide you with a free selection of all the best pictures from your daily rides that you can download from our Flickr account.
A program is at the guest's disposal with detailed daily excursions with ferryboat, bus or train rides to the major attractions of the area including Verona, Venezia and Milano. 15 City bicycles for getting around the local area with minimum of fuss Exclusive excursions in our Mercedes minivan with our private driver to visit the well-known cities and towns of the area
The total price for this cycling package starts from € 150,00 per person, per night, for a double/twin room.
Please note that this is a sample rate, and is subject to change based upon holiday and other high volume periods, as well as room availability. To obtain a price for the dates you would like to book, please check online through our booking engine, or email us with your dates.
For cyclists who prefer to do their own thing and wish to ride at their own pace whether it is hard and fast or easy and slow we can organize a personalized, exclusive guided tour with on of our professional guides who can cater to your needs.
PINARELLO BIKE RENTAL
We have on hand more than 20 Pinarello bikes for rent including the fabulous Pinarello Dogma F8 super bikes. We also have Pinarello Marvel for men, Pinarello Razha for women and Pinarello Mercurio (hybrid) for leisurely cyclists. Pinarello Dogma F8: We are the only bike hotel on Lake Garda to rent the Pinarello Dogma F8. Simply the best bike in the world. You can only rent this Bike of Champions at GBH.
Discounted entry tickets for three of the major thermal & wellness centres of the area - Villa dei Cedri in Lazise, Aquaria in Sirmione, & Aquardens in Valpolicella.
Massage Area with masseur and physiotherapist available via special request.